I would like to pick up from where Shah of Cakapaje 'Talk Only' left on Unconfirmed News and the dangers in believing in them. Believe at your own risk.
This news just in a while ago.
1. Manchester United confirmed that they have paid 50 million pounds for Malaysian striker extraodinaire B Dollah. The striker who was reported to have scored 12 hattricks in one season including a triple hattrick in the game against Liverpool in a testimonial match in Moscow would be representing United in the World Club Cup final against KL Plus a team from Malaysia.
2. Insiders in Hollywood leaked that the next instalment of Terminator is being shot in secret in the North Pole. The fourth instalment, however, would have a new action hero in the debutant Sam Valueless. He is reportedly paid US70 million to replace Arnold Swarzenegger in the biggest Hollywood production ever. Mr. Valueless however refused to entertain any questions, opting to direct journalist to his agent Mr. Tripplecorrect Lingam.
3. Hong Kong movie megastar Chow Yuen Fatt has teamed up with Malaysian stud Sylvester Chua in the remake of Lady Godiva Rides. Also appearing is Angie Yam. Making a cameo appearance is Bill Clinton who's only line in the movie is "I did not have sex with the woman".
4. Rap superstar 50 cents would be collaborating with newcomer MC K V Yas in his upcoming Album entitled 'Defeated'. K V Yas would sing solo in the 3rd track 'Lost in Rainy Town' composed by new songwriting sensation K Jailma Uddeen a Bollywood stand up comic who switched to song writing after a brief but unsuccessful foreplay with politics.
5. Retired Malaysian Officer Mr. Rush It has won the Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to democracy and justice.
6. China has secured the services of world reknown port facilities guru Mr. Klang Chan to act as consultant in their ambitious multibillion dollar Port cum business cum tourism project , the second such project in the world. Phase one of the project that is the acquisition of thousands of acres of cooperative land is completed.
7. Malaysia finally bagged their first Olympics gold medal ever. The won the newly introduced event of tear gas volley. They created a record of sort with 50 hits in 50 shots. All the targets, poor demonstrators, were reported to be hit precisely in the hit. The Malaysian team are also favourites in the water cannon event when they qualified for the finals this morning. They did it with style flooring 500 demonstrators with a single hit of the hose. However, the Malaysian team maybe forfeited when the Pakistani team complained that the Malaysian team laced their water with chemicals which the Malaysian Chef De Mission Mr Braharoom vehemently denied.