Tuesday 16 December 2008

My New BM Blog

Cakap Penang

Some readers may have remembered that I once had another blog in BM called NakTakNak. Due to time constrain and laziness, I did not update that blog often enough and finally allowed it to die a natural death. In the end I deleted that particular blog, I think I did so, but whatever it is that blog is history.

Of late I have been itching to start a new blog, much in the same format as the old one, that is purely in Bahasa Malaysia but this time I would like to write primarily in Penang Malay.

Why Penang dialect? Go over and you will find out why. Anyway it's contents would be almost the same except that it is written purely in Malay but knowing me, there would be a lot of code-switching because I write in the way and medium that I am comfortable with so if by mixing Malay and English I feel comfortable, so be it. I really don't care what purists are going to say because they don't put food on my table. To hell with them.

I hope to be able to keep this blog up for as long as possible and not allow it to die a premature death due to extreme neglect.

I am now inviting readers to the blog and have a look see. If you think there is promise, you are invited to link to it but if you think its not your cup of tea then just give it a miss.

Oh anyway, the link to the blog is right on the first line of this post.

4 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Gian already to blog in BM eh? Hehe, sometimes, I feel it too :)

Will check it you.

Unknown said...

cakapaje,
yes, memang gian especially in Penang Telo baru comes from the hati one. Wait you sarkas people.

ummisara said...

Chegu...tak sabaq chek nak pi baca tauuuu...

Unknown said...

edelweiss,
Pi baca lani jugak kalau tak ketok ketampi sekali.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive