Tuesday 30 December 2008

Congratulations Datuk Aravindan.

Some may still remember about the JACHFRINS group that I dwelled upon a few months back, well one of the members is now officially a DATUK or to be precise a TATA.

Aravindan just sent me a message about 3 minutes ago saying that his daughter has just given birth to a baby girl, and a cute one I am sure considering the TATA is quite a looker himself, and to tell the truth I envy him.

He is only 51 going to 52 and is already a TATA. He told me that actually Imbaraj the 'I' in JACHFRINS is the 1st to be conferred the title TATA Sri.

To both these friends of mine, I am very happy for you two and pray that I join the club soon, not so much for the title of DATUK or in my clan it would be DADA, but more of holding a beautiful, helpless and innocent baby in my arms knowing that some of me is in it.

I got up feeling a little bit heavy in the head, could be the pressure but this piece of news has perked me up abit.

Who says one has to suck up to politicians to be a Datuk? Anyway congratulations DATUK ARAVINDAN.

6 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Selamat menyambut Maal Hijrah

Anonymous said...

Cikgu, there are 2 types of 'datuk'. One type, you can buy with money.. and you don't get any respect. The other, you earned it after going through the ups and downs of life, and you are respected from the bottom of the heart by all! That's why we laugh at the former 'datuk'!

Unknown said...

pakkaramu
Salam Maal Hijrah kembali kepada saudara dan keluarga.

Unknown said...

peng,
With our datukships being dispensed like panadol at the hospital's pharmacy, no one respects datuks anymore. Even Tan Sris and Tuns are not worth any respects.

cakapaje said...

Salam Ma'al Hijrah Cikgu,

Cograts to Datuk Aravindan! Hmm...I oso Datuk what? Hehe...but datuk uncle lah - my 1st cousin's grandchildren :)

Unknown said...

shah,
That one means, I already got 3 la. My nephew's children. Tak aci la macam tu.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive