Monday 8 December 2008

Kerpov's Tag

Okay, I know, I know, Kerp would have thought that I had chickened out of this tag game. Well sorry to disappoint you you, I am here. Sorry for being a wee bit late but ah what the 'f' man.

Okay the tag goes like this.

1. Do you think you are hot?

Warm-warm fingernail (suam-suam kuku) about 36.1 to 37.8 Celcius.

2. Upload a favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like the picture?

This is a picture of me and my 1G boys. There are many more of them but I don't have any with all of them. They are a real bundle of energetic terrorists. They terrorise their teachers but they, or most of them, are not actually hoodlums, far from it. They are innocent children who never thought that what they have done is wrong. They are far from shy but sadly quite a number in that class can't read and write.

4. When was the last time you had pizza?

Hmm, let me see about 2 weeks ago. In fact we had pizza delivered 2 nights in a row. I love the pineapples on these pizzas but those bastards are very stingy with them.

5. The last song you listened to.

Just 2 hours ago I transferred Black Dog by Led Zed to my new phone. Nothing special, just a W910i but it is fantastic as a walkman.

6. What are you doing right now?

What else, besides watching Om Shanti Om, I am also typing this entry lest Kerpov would call me a chicken.

7. What name would you prefer to be called besides yours?

Hmm, I love my name so no, I would not want to be called by any other but to those close to me they always call me AJIT and I am very comfortable with it.

Okay, job done and no, I am not passing this over to anyone else.

10 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

thanks cikgu!

that picture clearly shows how understanding you are as a teacher to the kids. one of them even had his arm on your shoulder. during my time, i had 2 teachers i wish i could do the same. the first would be the school's diciplinary teacher. he was so fierce we dont even dare to go near him. the 2nd teacher was a lady with big boobs, for ovious reason...muahahaha...

Salam Aidiladha to you and your family sir.

aN_archi said...

If your 1G kids can put their arms round you and actually look NOT scared but happy with you while taking a picture, I mean a REAL picture ( not those posed class photos )man, then I think you deserved to be called a REAL teacher. You dont need no APC or any Tokoh Guru awards Ajit.In the words of my old lecturer; a teacher is a student because it is the student that actually teaches the teacher.

Ydiana said...

I love the picture...and the W910i too! :)

Anonymous said...

Cikgu, love that picture of you with the 1G boys! They have this mischievous look on the face, so I am sure they are quite a handful, but a fun kind of handful?

Unknown said...

Kerp,
Yes, I like the class but they can be quite an active lot.
As for the teacher with the big boobs, should you be able to finally put your hand around her, take picture la.

Unknown said...

an_archi,
I just like those kids because of their unpretentious ways.

Unknown said...

Ydiana,
I like the W919i too. The sound with earphone of course, is kaboom on mega bass

Unknown said...

Peng,
Yes, you got it right, handful in a fun way. Exactly the description for these little brats.

suehaida said...

bestnyer kalu ader cikgu camni...wish i can turn back the clock...tapi my teachers takde yg camni...bestnyer your students...

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Wah! You students must adore you a lot! That's very, very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive