Tuesday 9 October 2007

My Old Buddy

To those who are thinkers, philosophers, artists, Volkswagon and Bob Dylan fans, I would like to introduce you to a pal pf mind who was instrumental in my perception of things. We were buddies in Pasir Puteh. We live in the same house and taught in the same school. He is a serious thinker and doesn't quite mince his words. What I remember him most is the fact that he is a diehard Bob Dylan fan and a damn bloody good artist. We have been communicating through the net for sometime and he has decided to jump into the blog bandwagon. Why don't you go over and see what he has. Click here

6 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Thank you. I linked him already since you mentioned some postings ago that he is your close friend.

monsterball said...

Nice to have good buddies.

tokasid said...

Salam che'gu:

Aku dah visit blog anarki. Nice one he got there and the pics that he put there are like the poetry too.

Unknown said...

cakapaje, monty, doc,
Thanks. I hope you would find his blog interesting coz he actually is a very interesting person.

aN_archi said...

Ajit, thanks for the kind intro. ( this smacks of cronyism hehe ) The guys have visited my blog and I get to get good vibes. Muchas gracias amigo. ( Btw I didnt do no influencing on you anyhow dude, except for the bad ones. You were pretty obstinate anyway )

Unknown said...

an_archi,
You know you don't have to thank me. You influence me? Well that would be the day. I just hope you enjoy blogging and hope that you make new friends, especially VW, vespa and Bob Dylan and also John Mayall kaki.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails