Wednesday 27 June 2007

Tag for Charity

I've been tagged. Since this is for charity why not? Below are the people I tag but since this is for charity all are invited to play along. Please visit http://bakpo.blogspot.com/ for the rules of this tag. It is for a charitable cause.

1. A person is only as good as how true he keeps his promises.
2. Friendship is always the only thing that lasts.
3. To love is to no more think about yourself.
4. Money makes me wish they had not invented it.
5. I miss my late father, mom and brother so much.
6. My way of saying I care is by doing the things that show I care but never saying it.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by despising hate and sadness.
8. Pick the flowers when you’ve been given the permission.
9. To love someone is to to give your all.
10. Beauty is seen with the heart.
11. When I was twenty one, I remember it was a non-event.
12. I am most happy when I am with my whole family
13. Nothing makes me happier than to be with my wife and children.
14. If I can change one thing, I will change my laziness.
15. If smiles were abundant then its hard to know which are sincere ones.
16. Wouldn't it be nice if we could feel see each other as brothers and sisters
17. Money is not everything but it is a hell of a something.
18. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my teachers cry when I was transfered.
19. When I am happy, I am happy.
20. The best thing I did yesterday was to not hurt anyone.
21. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, 1001 ways to torture a retired dictator.
22. One thing I must do before I die is to make my children responsible people.

I tag Zabs, Buayaputih and PiBani

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro...Thank you for being such a sport...Lovely entry...lovely...

May Allah bless this noble act of Abg Idham and yours and others who have helped...

Take care.

ZABS said...

Ch'gu, terima kasih kerana ajak saya untuk buat kebajikan. Harap depa dapat kumpul lebih dari yang diperlukan. Salam.

buayaputih said...

Hi Chegu,

Thanks for tagging me with this charity job. Sudah buat itu meme, please visit my page..meme itu apa???

Pi Bani said...

Lambat sikit tak apa ye? Sempat lagi kan...

Unknown said...

Zabs, buayaputih, and PBani,
Thanks for responding. I know I could count on you and as for what is 'meme' I sendiri pun tak tau apa menatang tu. PiBani tau kot?

Raden,
This is for a cause of cause I am willing to join in. Thanks for inviting me to contribute.

Pi Bani said...

Meme tu lebihkurang a practice or an idea that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one person to another. Rasanyalah...

Unknown said...

katak tak nak...If you speak like this when you were young to all the girls....why they will all be lining up for you to choose lah....because they go tell their parents what you spoken...and parents will encourage them..."go for kata tak nak....I want him to be my son-in-law. Invite him home for dinner".....hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

Monty,
To tell you the truth when I was younger I was quite shy. Anyway coming from an all boys school didn't give me much opportunity to paractice those skills.

Unknown said...

yea coming from a strict old fashioned family...most school boys are like you naturally .
I am known by my religious teacher as one need to be converted to Christianity to save my soul and by my beloved geography teacher from Indian...giving me free private tution by always starting ...saying...'As a student of geography...you must always know the longtitude and latitude"
Best is another Indian teacher of literature....so witty and open minded. One day we went to the MAHA from Melaka to KL. He bought two torchlights. We asked why.He said one for him and another for his wife to shine at each other pitched dark making love.
Those days..the Indian teachers...mostly imported from India on three years renewal contracts are the best.
I wonder why is this stopped....since our own is not up to the standard.

Unknown said...

hai there KTN....:)
let me echo raden...thanks for being a sport!

with ur support and those from others....hopefully we can exceed the 100 meme targeted.

enjoyed reading urs....and thanks for tagging ur friends too...

idham

Unknown said...

Monty,
I really do not know why they do not import teachers from India anymore? They would come here for half the salary paid to locals. Maybe its because they realise that there are many hungry local mouth to feed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive