Saturday 11 October 2008

Beautiful Grandfather

Press: Wow, fancy seeing you here Mr. khan. Visiting anyone in particular or you have a new movie?

Khan: Oh, how do you know I am coming to Malaysia?

Press: No I don't but once I see you I know that this is King Khan.

Khan: Thank you, thank you. Malaysians are so kind. I love this country although some of them like to make fun of me.

Press: Make fun of you? Please I don't get you. It can't be because of all Hindi actors, you are the biggest in this country.

Khan: Really? I am honoured but I am also confused you know.

Press: Confused? Tell me, maybe I can help you.

Khan: The government of the state of Malacca has asked me to come over to confer on me a state award. They are even paying for my flight and hotel.

Press: Wow, that's good news, you should be happy not confused.

Khan: Yes, I know I should but I don't even know where Malacca is? I don't even know what I have done to the state and people of Malacca to deserve an award.

Press: Aww, don't worry about it. Malacca confers awards to just about anybody they want to. You should be glad because others have to pay for the awards.

Khan: Pay for the awards? Really? I thought they only do it in India.

Press: Yes, true. I know of a beggar who has been saving for the past 7 years. He said in 3 more years he would have saved enough for a Datukship.

Khan: Yes, yes, Datuk, Datuk something is the award they are giving me.

Press: You mean Datuk Seri?

Khan: Yes, that's it, Datuk Seri. But why do they name it beautiful grandfather? Aryan is still young.

18 comments:

. said...

Melawat Melaka bererti melawat Malaysia .. Malaysia is truly Asia!

Unknown said...

nobisha,
Yes, so to get people to melawat Malaysia we must confer Datukships on them.

tokasid said...

Khan: I think the Melaka state made a gross mistake giving me this datuk seri.
Press: Why do you say that?

Khan: It was not me who kiss the soon to-be first lady's cheek on stage. It was the other Khan.

Press: Maybe you need someone's ass in return.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I thought we have reached rock bottom in terms of stupidity and silliness, then come this sort of news that somehow showed us there exist an even deeper low level than the existing rock bottom where only the CM of Melaka can consistently reach....with ease.

Anonymous said...

When you have moronic and hp6 YDPN and KM anything can happen. Hang Tuah will shiver in his grave.

Anonymous said...

Utter disgust lah mr.cikgu.
what do u except from khaleel the klown kayu balak kracko and Alee kockaroo. We have a pair of morons running a state which is so full of history.
Jangan kasi rakyat malaysia yang deserving.thats undemocratic and rakyat tidak dihatiku but give it shah rukh khan, bipasha basu, amitabachan his wife his son......MALAYSIA BOLEH LAH CIKGU!

Anonymous said...

Utter disgust lah mr.cikgu.
what do u except from khaleel the klown kayu balak kracko and Alee kockaroo. We have a pair of morons running a state which is so full of history.
Jangan kasi rakyat malaysia yang deserving.thats undemocratic and rakyat tidak dihatiku but give it shah rukh khan, bipasha basu, amitabachan his wife his son......MALAYSIA BOLEH LAH CIKGU!

Unknown said...

Cikgu
nampak sangat Pak Khalil tu pun benggap macam 3 juta ahli kumpulan gergasi malaysia yang paling benggap yang boleh jadi PM. Pak Khalil dapat gaji buta macam Pak Khinzir dalam kandang; apa sampah di tabur dalam kandar, Pak Khinzir makan dan terus mengemuk macam Khinzir. Future First Lady gila kan Shah Rock Cunt, terpaksa bagi Datukship kalau nak dekat dengan Cunt, kan? orang orang kat Melaka pun dah benggap jadi nya, di buat kerani TNB jadi pemimpin. Shivaji The Boss driver lorry jadi kaya, kerani TNB jadi PM tak salah jugak ye!

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Going by nobisha statement, lets confer that c4-ed descendant of Genghiz Khan a posthumous title and award her family the how many millions she was seeking. Yeah! Mal-aka buleh! Er...buleh what?

Pak Zawi said...

Cikgu,
Kesian rakyat Melaka. Hari hari pemimpin mereka kena kutuk kerana kebahlolan mereka. Malunya rakyat Melaka. Tak ada ke yang bukan ketam nak jadi Ketua Menteri?

Unknown said...

Doc,
Yes, but she was thinking it was him.

Unknown said...

Frankie,
I felt the same too. Just when you think nothing can be more stupid than what you've seen, they amaze you with something more mind boggling.

I await the next dumb one.

Unknown said...

hexhar,
I heard that Hang Tuah has applied for a change of citizenship. He would rather be a Zimbabwean than a Malaysian, especially one from Malacca.

Unknown said...

anonymous,
Amrish Puri would get a posthumous Tan Sri next.

Unknown said...

melayu-tertindas.
Salah satu syarat nak jadi pemimpin depa ialah bengap. Kalau tak bengap tak buleh. Lagi satu ialah kena ada bakat badut.

Unknown said...

Shah,
Ya, come to think of it. lets give Altantuya a Tan Sriship.

Unknown said...

Pak Zawi,
Saya rasa ada lagi kebodohan yang mereka akan pamerkan kepada kita sebab depa ni semua memang muka tak malu.

Anonymous said...

ni laa berita yg paling banggang skali...terkejut beruk aku malam tu tengok nightline...

mmg dah takde keja dah menteri2 ni...sampai mamat tu pun dapat datuk...mmg hampeh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive