Wednesday 27 May 2009

Confused

I don't know where am I going to put my face. Aiya, so malu la like this. They are going to give me hell la and I can't do anything about it because they are well within Malaysian law.

At times like this how I wished I could just disappear for one whole month. Yes, my friends, things are that bad.

You see there was a bunch of wayward boys living in the neighbourhood next to mine and they are really a bad influence on the children.

They would gather till late at night and make noise and I suspect some are even taking drugs though I can't prove it.

I remember the last time I had an argument with them was during last Ramadhan. They used an unused building next to my block as their port to eat and drink in the day time. If they had bothered to do so behind closed doors, it wouldn't be too bad, but they do it openly.

One day I approached them and tried to talk some sense into them. I told them about how it is WAJIB for a Muslim to fast but they acted as if I did not exist.

I couldn't execute the 'neckbreaker hold' that Jet Li taught me coz that surely wouldn't be in the spirit of Ramadhan would it?

It is now already almost the end of May and in a few months Ramadhan will be back and I am sure those bad hats would be back to haunt us.

How the hell am I going to ask them to do something that has been HARAMed by the government?

Hold on, wait a minute, I think I know how to get them. Yes, yes, I got it. They like to wear black.

(All the above are created to prove a point so don't no UMNO idiot come and ask stupid questions)

4 comments:

frankie said...

Cikgu, I can't do anything right at the moment, too many distractions, can't even steal a nap in between. The match tomorrow morning has been occupying my thoughts all day.

It is like a wedding night.

Unknown said...

frankie,
Me too. Hope it won't go to penalties, just too stressful.

Hamba said...

Cikgu, cikgu, please help! I think the police is going to rush all the sekolah agama..... All the ustaz and ustazah are pretty jittery... How lah cikgu macamni....they have taught all the budak2 the niat for puasa and surely now the police are coming and accusing them of instigation our young ones to be rebel by fasting..... Nawaitu sauma raghadin...oh..no..the police are coming to get me.... Oh wait...no it's not the police but some mat rempit disguising themselves as policeman...Phew!

Letting the time pass me by said...

Rilek Cikgu..

Malam nie kita layan MU lawan Barcelona...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive