Friday 18 January 2008

Syukur Alhamdulillah

Dalilah or affectionately known as Raden Galoh of Onebreastbouncing a survivor of breast cancer who I consider a sister and an iron lady texted me a few hours ago to inform that she has received the report of her bone scan.

Prior to this, she has been suffering pains which were sometimes quite excruciating. After her successful battle with breast cancer which left her heavily scarred it is understandable that this new episode of pain is met with fear.

For those who have not read her entries you would only be richer if you do. Do go over. There is a link to her blog in my sidebar.

The reason for this post is to express my extreme relief that her report came out negative. She no longer has to worry. I think she would write about it in her blog so its better to read it there. Praise be to ALLAH for giving her, her family, her friends and me this news.

When I read her message I couldn't help but shed tears of joy because my 'sister' has had a mountain off her chest. I am sure fellow bloggers who visit her blog often and who are in constant contact with her through this hard time of hers are equally relieved. I am sure they too thank God for this extremely good news.

6 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Thank you for informing us about the news. InsyAllah, I'll visit her right after this.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

Yes, syukur alhamdulillah. i was about to write to her when the same message came in informing of the good news.

i told her all of us here are with her, no matter what the outcome is. if she think she's lucky to have us as friends, we're way luckier to have her as a friend and role model.

Kak Dalilah is a survivor. she's a strong person mentally as well as spiritually. I really look up to her as someone with that special strength.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum!
I just pop into your blog this early morning and that glittering half 'Welcome' sign of yours quite disturbing to me. Sorry to say that lah brother.Dia klip-klip lagu tu merosakan mata ...tambah pula separuh perkataannya sahaja! Think I'm going blind too as Maverick's posting today! Suka hatilah...asalkan kau bahagia itu lebih penting !

monsterball said...

Good-morning kata tak nak and all.
Anyone experiencing near death is sad to know or hear.
Hope she will recover soon.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

she has recovered, fyi mr goh. whats amazing about her is the mental and spiritual strength she possessed, which made it easier for her to bounce back.

Unknown said...

Dearest brother, Che'Gu....

Thank you will not be enough, I believe, to express my gratitude for your beautiful post about my progress. It moved me deeply. When Kerp texted me that you wrote something about me, I surfed the Internet using my PDA. I wanted to post thank you comment but couldn't do so, because my PDA didn't allow me to go to the comment column.

I'm so blessed having known you brother! This year, I must meet up with you and Kakak.

And to all dear friends who commented this post, thank you. Indeed, it too is not enough...God bless you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive