Monday 18 May 2009

The Press Conference

Reporter: What do you have to say about the White House's concern that the new sodomy charge against Anwar is just an extension of the last?

Minister: Hah, that man, don't listen to him. I tell you my PM does not know Altantuya, he has never been to Mongolia because he told me personally that the weather there is not good for him.

Reporter: The impasse in Perak is said to be destroying the country's economy, not to mention the ruling party's credibility, what have you got to say Mr. Minister?

Minister: Who told you that? Anwar? Altantuya's father? There is no truth whatsoever in all this allegation about my beloved PM's involvement in the death of that Mongolian lady. How could her death in anyway create an impasse in Perak?

Reporter: Is it true that the crooked bridge is put off because Malaysia do not have the funds?

Minister: This is another lie, it must be Anwar who is telling all these lies. Do you know that he offered me the DPM's post if I crossover? Who does he think I am? Hee? And let me tell you something, Baginda is not even a good friend of my beloved PM. Their relationship is strictly professional. The PM knew him through a friend of a friends cousin, that's all.

Reporter: How long would you be staying here Mr. Minister sir?

Minister: Who said I am staying here long? This must be Anwar's work to portray me as an irresponsible Minister shirking my duties at home while holidaying here in the US. I'll be taking the first flight home to meet my beloved PM, the one who has no knowledge of the existence of Altantuya and about her murder.

Reporter: Mr. Minister sir, you have not answered a single question of mine.

Minister: Look at this fellow, I am sure he is sent by Anwar through his friends here in the US to discredit me and my country. My throat is almost dry from talking and he said that I have not answered any of his questions. Look here, I come from a country where we only do the right thing. Our Prime Minister would never get involve with any Mongolian beauties.

Reporter: Have a safe trip home Mr. Minister sir.

Minister: Are you implying that there is a threat against me? Otherwise why would you wish me to have a safe trip? If you are implying that the people who killed Altantuya are out to kill me you are wrong. They are now behind bars. See, I told you, my PM is not involved.



15 comments:

Sammy said...

Heee..heee!

Love your new background...not so morbid as before.

Good health, Chegu!

Anonymous said...

Cerita pasal Allah dan Rasul.

Atau cerita fasal FITNAH.

Sendiri jawab.

Unknown said...

samson,
I kinda like it myself for now that is.

Thnax.

Unknown said...

Anon:
Cerita tentang apa orang sanggup buat untuk hidup lebih daripada orang lain.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done.

BennyG

Anonymous said...

the minister is just another benggap man. well, pity the nation for having such benggap man helming foreign nations business PR. as usual, you pay peanut, you end up with monkey. we are now assured that benggap man may not be monkey, but just another Orang Utan!

kopitelp16 said...

Another super piece of writing. Maybe this Sabah boy doesn't really understand the question.... because 'He no speek England'. That's why he just play a pre-recorded answers to FAQ in a press con.

K L said...

Just wish that you don't carry H1N1 to your beloved PM lah!

frankie said...

The more he open his mouth, the more people wonder about his credibility. I cringe with embarassment while watching his press conference with Hilary Clinton, always feel the need to put in his thoughts, and in the process, making him looks silly.

What to do, he thought being the Foreign Minister is the super powerful and lucrative post.

Buat malu Malaysia.

Unknown said...

BennyG,
Thanx

Unknown said...

Anonymous,
I think he is the bengapest but then don't worry the BN has a habit of surprising people. Just when you thought there couldn't be anyone bengaper than this, they will surprise you. The have a bottomless supply of bengaps.

Unknown said...

Kopitelp,
I am sure afer the PC he would have asked his people if he did well or not. Real arsehole.

Unknown said...

KL,
Even the virus are afraid of him. They wouldn't want to be called stupid.

Unknown said...

Frankie,
He where know about malu.

peng said...

Cikgu, the horrifying and ugly truth is...we have some 'nut head' like that as foreign minister!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive