I am just in the mood to share some of the jokes I learnt when I was young. We use to call them rugby jokes. Some are of course new and some made-up at the point of typing. If You find them or the language offensive then forgive me. If you have heard any before sorry to bore you but I welcome anyone who cares to add to it.
1. What is the height of frustration?
Running around a banana tree with your cock in your hand trying to screw your own arse.
2. What is the height of laziness?
Putting your cock in a hole in the ground and waiting for an earthquake to shake for you.
3. What is the height of agony?
Sliding down a blade naked using your balls as brakes.
4. The author of the book The case of the Flooded China.
Wan Long Pee
5. The author of the book The Case Of The Pregnant Cow
6. What are the fuckawee people?
A pygmy tribe in the Savannas. When hunting one will stand on the shoulders of another and say Where the fuck are we?
7. What is George Bush to Dick Cheney?
8. The difference between Circus Girls and Choir Girls.
Circus girls have a cunning array of stunts and Choir Girls have a stunning array of cunts.
9. At Pearly gates both Princess Diana and Dolly Parton were asked to show their attributes. Dolly exposed her hugh breasts and Diana peed in a glass. Diana got to go in. When Dolly asked why the answer given was 'A royal flush beats a pair anytime'.
Can't think of anymore at this time. If any would like to add, I welcome it. If you want to express your displeasure you are welcomed to. If they are not funny don't laugh.
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (141)
- ► 2008 (338)