I was wondering in cyber-space looking for a nice banner for my blog but can't find any that I could use. The ones I wanted to use were complicated for an ass like me so maybe next time, then my gmail alerted me to an incoming mail. Its from Shah of cakapaje and what do you know, I've been tagged. Okay lah, since nothing to do, I'll play along.
Now, for the tag...
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My son. You know what, we went out for dinner. He went to order something and suddenly he sat himself on a stool at the table next to us. We thought, it was his friend's table but it happened to be the wrong table he was at. He got up immediately and blushingly sat at our table. I told him its better to be caught naked.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sent my youngest to work. Today is her 3rd day at work. She too works in a bank.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Wondering in cyber-space.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Nothing significant. Just an ordinary year. No additional children or wives.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
'Goal' when Tevez scored that beauty against Liverpool.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
2. 1 teh tarik at Kassim Mustafa over roti canai and mutton kurma for breakfast and 1 nescafe 3 in 1 to down the 3 pills I have to take every morning.
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
My hair grows very sparsely and I had a no 2 crew cut.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Gardenia bread, on the way home from breakfast.
9. Where were you last night?
Padang Brown for dinner with family.
10. What colour is your front door?
Beige I guess.
11. Where do you keep your change?
Notes, in my pocket, shillings in a mug.
12. What's the weather like today?
13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Strawberry and vanilla
14. What excites you?
As they say in newspaper reports, the rest of the evidence is given in camera. No lar, its when Manchester scores a goal
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Only when its long enough that I need to use a comb.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
x 2 + 1
17. Do you talk a lot?
If the topic is about sports and politics and music and movies and women and food ... well I guess I do talk a lot.
18. Do you watch the O.C?
What is O.C.?.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
A classmate in college 30 years ago.
20. Do you make your own words?
There are many more words that I don't know.
21. Are you a jealous person?
No reason to be.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Ah Hock. The canteen operator (drinks section) in my last school. Damn good fellow.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
First on my mind 'Kerp'
24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
The Penolong Kanan Petang. She called me a moment ago regarding the school timetable. Got to do some shuffling. They sent a male teacher to the morning and replaced him with a female. Nothing wrong with that except that that male teacher teaches PJ and we are very short of male teachers. Looks like yours truly will be a victim here.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Ba, amik 5.45 sharp. A message from my youngest reminding me to fetch her at the said time.
26. Do you chew on the straw?
I like to gulp my drinks from the glass so no need for straws. Its more satisfying la.
27. Do you have curly hair?
When I had hair, yes they were curly.
28. What's the next place you're going to?
My wife is getting ready, we are going out. I need to buy a printer. My pixman iP1000 (3 years old) died.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
A certain Penolong Kanan when my eldest was in form 6. I gave her a piece of my mine and left. Real, shit that lady, no PR at all.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
2 roti canai with mutton kurma.
31. Will you get married in the future?
Why would I want to do that?
32. What was the best movie you've seen in past 2 weeks?
None. The last was OM SHANTI OM with the family about 3 weeks ago.
33. Is there anyone I like right now?
All my blog buddies.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Really can't remember. It has been ages.
35. Are you currently depressed?
Not actually, desperate maybe what with the timetable not completed yet and they keep changing teachers.
36. Did you cry today?
No, why, is there a law that requires one to cry everyday?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Like Shah said, for fun. Hey fun is not restricted to sex only you you know!
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (141)
- ► 2008 (338)
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2008
- What Do I Do?
- Yusoff Chong impersonating Samy Vellu
- Rare Earth with Peter Rivera - Hey Big Brother Liv...
- Amanat Ali - Hungama
- MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Its Been A Long Time
- SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA
- I Object
- Something Funny Happened
- Replacement Video For The Previous Post
- Aamir Hafiz - Teri Deewani - saregamapa lil champ
- MAJULAH SUKAN UNTUK ?
- Rowan Atkinson Live: Welcome to hell.
- Eric Clapton: Groaning The Blues
- ▼ December (17)