I've been tagged. Since this is for charity why not? Below are the people I tag but since this is for charity all are invited to play along. Please visit http://bakpo.blogspot.com/ for the rules of this tag. It is for a charitable cause.
1. A person is only as good as how true he keeps his promises.
2. Friendship is always the only thing that lasts.
3. To love is to no more think about yourself.
4. Money makes me wish they had not invented it.
5. I miss my late father, mom and brother so much.
6. My way of saying I care is by doing the things that show I care but never saying it.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by despising hate and sadness.
8. Pick the flowers when you’ve been given the permission.
9. To love someone is to to give your all.
10. Beauty is seen with the heart.
11. When I was twenty one, I remember it was a non-event.
12. I am most happy when I am with my whole family
13. Nothing makes me happier than to be with my wife and children.
14. If I can change one thing, I will change my laziness.
15. If smiles were abundant then its hard to know which are sincere ones.
16. Wouldn't it be nice if we could feel see each other as brothers and sisters
17. Money is not everything but it is a hell of a something.
18. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my teachers cry when I was transfered.
19. When I am happy, I am happy.
20. The best thing I did yesterday was to not hurt anyone.
21. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, 1001 ways to torture a retired dictator.
22. One thing I must do before I die is to make my children responsible people.
I tag Zabs, Buayaputih and PiBani
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (141)
- ► 2008 (338)
- Interesting Collective Nouns
- Tag for Charity
- Are Malays Really Like This?
- Terror of The Bukit
- Bolehland Thou Art So Kind
- Getting Even
- Which Come First
- Deja Vu
- Marriage Jokes
- No Malay Race? Tell that to the kampung people.
- SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU PM & JEANNE ABDULLAH
- Its Not Only The Students
- Ambulance and Boundaries
- Cyber Salvos
- ▼ June (14)